Amy is an incredibly nice and very talented woman. This artist is also a Michigan mommy of three! **Where does she find the time to paint?** If she's anything like me, a lot of her work is done to the sound of snoring. ;-) Her shop is filled with beautiful paintings for little boys and girls rooms - and she loves customizing paintings for her customers.
So, if you have bedding or other decor in your child's room that you'd like a painting to match, Amy is your gal! Just let her know what you need and she'll fix it right up for you. Amy has generously offered one painting for 2 Lil Muffins readers - your choice! How exciting!!!
How to Enter:
Visit The Ivy Lane on Etsy and browse through the beautiful paintings there. Let me know which one you'd choose if you win the contest!
- Heart The Ivy Lane shop on Etsy. (1 extra entry)
- Purchase any item from The Ivy Lane shop - maybe get started on a collection!! Come back here and let me know what you purchased. (10 extra entries)
- Follow this blog publicly. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Can be done daily. (1 extra entry)
- Enter any of the giveaways over at Champagne Wisdom and let me know which one. (2 extra entries)
- Follow my partner Yona's blog publicly for excellent giveaway news, reviews, and thoughts. (2 extra entries)
- Grab my button and put it on your blog sidebar. - leave me a link! (3 extra entries)
Good luck all! This contest is open to US and Canadian residents only and will end March 14, 2010 at 8PM EST. The winner will be chosen by Random.org. Have a great time winning this beautiful item and let your friends and family know about 2 Lil Muffins!