PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Mar 7, 2010

Playing Catch-Up and 2 Winners!!! (Robin's Egg Necklace and Tooled Leather Barette)

Shew...which one of you stole a few days from my calendar? My partners and I have had a hectic few days and sadly, I'm behind on choosing my winners here. There's an up side though - some of you got in a few extra entries while I was being neglectful!! But I'm here now and ready to choose the winners of our 2 ongoing contests. I'm also ready to post a few great new giveaways. Without further ado...

The Winner of the Robin's Egg Necklace:

The winning comment:

Grace Wong said... 105

I love the Ribbons and Pearls Bridal Necklace, oversized pearls!
shou.milk@gmail.com


Note: If any of you are wondering why Grace's comment is #105 and the winner says #305, it's because of the way blogger displays the comment numbers. If there are 300 comments, only 200 show on the first page. When you click 'newest' to go to the second page of comments, it starts counting from 1 again. So, while her # says 105, she's actually the 305th comment. Confusing, I know...but I'm not sure how to fix it or if there even is a way. Anyway...

The Winner of the Hand-Tooled Leather Barette:

The winning comment:

jennifer57 said... 21

following via twitter :)

my id: jennifer57


Congrats guys - an email has been sent to both of you and you'll have 48 hours to respond and claim your prizes! Thank you so much to both sponsors - without them, there'd be no contests! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment