PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oct 6, 2010

Top 10 Feel Good Songs

Feeling a little low? Never fear - music is here! For centuries, music has been a great way of fighting off the blues...or at least documenting them in a melodic way. When you need a quick pick-me-up, check out the top 10 feel good songs below.

10. Queen - We Are the Champions



Corny? Em...absolutely not!

9. Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop Thinking about Tomorrow



Who is more beautiful than Stevie Nicks? No one.

8. Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now



If this one doesn't make you feel good, you need a hospital!

7. My Girl - The Temptations



"He needs his glasses. He can't see without his glasses!" - Oh...the point was to feel GOOD. Nevermind.

6. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger



For the record, I absolutely KILL this song on Guitar Hero. ;-)

5. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl



Try not to sing along. Go ahead.

4. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine



Great melody...toe tapper.

3. Mista - Blackberry Molasses



Sigh - Brings back memories!

2. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back



Spirit-lifting!

Drumroll, please...

And my choice for #1 Feel Good Song of all time...

1. Joan Jett - I Love Rock and Roll



By the way, have you seen her lately? She hasn't aged a day!

It was super hard to choose only 10, considering I am a music fanatic...leave a comment and tell me your favorite 'feel good' song of all time.

5 comments:

  1. "You're The Best (Around)" by Joe Esposito, aka the song from Karate Kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah - memories LOL

    Absolutely love Brown Eyed Girl, the original best, but the Everclear version is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally down with Eye of the Tiger & Brown Eyed Girl (oddly I like Jimmy Buffet's one)!

    Here's some of mine:

    Soul Sister - Train
    I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
    Clean - Hillary Duff
    Love of my life - ft. Dave Matthews & Santana
    This Time of Year - Better Than Ezra
    Good Girls Go Bad & Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
    Enae Volare & Ameno - Era
    Alejandro & Teeth - Lady Gaga
    More Than A Feeling - Boston
    I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner
    Call Me Al - Paul Simon
    Dolphins Cry & Overcome - Live
    It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
    It's My Life - Bon Jovi
    Cup Of Life - Ricky Martin
    Bottle Pop & Jai Ho! - PCD
    Disturbia - Rihanna
    Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow
    Ecstasy of Gold - Metallica & the original version!
    Party At The End of The World & Margaritaville & It's 5 o'clock Somewhere - Jimmy Buffet
    Brand New Day - Ryan Star (awesome! Lie to Me theme!)


    More than 10, huh? LOL

    Can you tell I'm only 32? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Brown-Eyed Girl! I inherited the 45 record from my grandfather with the bright yellow sticker on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Lauren - that's a great one!

    Danielle - I can't believe I've never heard the Everclear version. Looking now! LOL

    Michele - you listed SO many that I love. I don't think there's a single Live song that I don't like. I adore Train, Bon Jovi, and 3 Doors Down too.

    Yona - there's just something about that song...LOL. Do you still have the record?

    ReplyDelete