Feeling a little low? Never fear - music is here! For centuries, music has been a great way of fighting off the blues...or at least documenting them in a melodic way. When you need a quick pick-me-up, check out the top 10 feel good songs below.
10. Queen - We Are the Champions
Corny? Em...absolutely not!
9. Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop Thinking about Tomorrow
Who is more beautiful than Stevie Nicks? No one.
8. Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
If this one doesn't make you feel good, you need a hospital!
7. My Girl - The Temptations
"He needs his glasses. He can't see without his glasses!" - Oh...the point was to feel GOOD. Nevermind.
6. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
For the record, I absolutely KILL this song on Guitar Hero. ;-)
5. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Try not to sing along. Go ahead.
4. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine
Great melody...toe tapper.
3. Mista - Blackberry Molasses
Sigh - Brings back memories!
2. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
And my choice for #1 Feel Good Song of all time...
1. Joan Jett - I Love Rock and Roll
By the way, have you seen her lately? She hasn't aged a day!
It was super hard to choose only 10, considering I am a music fanatic...leave a comment and tell me your favorite 'feel good' song of all time.