PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 31, 2010

Updates


Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...you know how you can be sitting somewhere doing something and it feels like 5 minutes have passed but you glance at the clock to realize 2 hours has passed and you have no idea where the time went? That's kind of what happened - but on a larger scale!

Between the kids getting out for the summer and the end of the year activities, as well as work and all the other little things that fill up a day, I'm often left wondering how time has suddenly started speeding away. I remember when I was little and looking forward to something - the weekend, the summer, and then later my 18th and 21st birthdays. Time used to pass soooooo slowly that I couldn't stand it.

Now, it seems to be running away from me faster than I can catch up with it. Just last week, the kids were toddlers. A few days ago they were starting school. I feel like I've blinked and now there are these awesome kids with their own distinct personalities, and I'm not quite sure where they came from. I'm glad to have them, though!

I thank you for being patient with me, and hope you'll join me for the upcoming posts. I have some book reviews coming up, giveaways, and other great miscellaneous stuff. In the meantime, tell me below what you've been doing in the past month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment