I (mary lynn) recently started a small apparel company while on hiatus from Chicago (hiatus and company still going strong). I currently reside in Senator Paul Simon's hometown (population 450), where I run a store/studio called Dayshift. I sew each and every day, motivated by the everchanging landscape and culture shock. I am most excited by color and texture, along with the reckless abandonment of the thimble.
One of Mary Lynn's coolest accessories are her handmade leather iPod and iPhone cases - with any kind of design you could imagine. It's super easy to find one that suits your personal style and taste. She has generously offered to sponsor this giveaway, and the lucky winner will be able to choose which of the $13 iPod/iPhone cases they want!
These are the perfect gifts for someone you know who simply goes nowhere without their iPod or iPhone, so as you look through the In Blue shop, consider picking one up for yourself or your friend or family member - and support handmade!
How to Enter: Browse through the In Blue shop on Etsy and let me know which case is your favorite, or which you'd choose if you won the contest.
- Follow this blog publicly. (1 Extra Entry)
- Subscribe to 2 Lil Muffins via email. (1 Extra Entry)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. (1 Extra Entry) - Can be tweeted daily.
- Heart the In Blue shop on Etsy. (1 Extra Entry)
- Purchase an item from In Blue, and let me know which one you purchased. (10 Extra Entries)
- Grab my button and leave a link to where it's posted. (3 Extra Entries)