PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jan 6, 2010

Langley Candle Company Review

Knowing that I absolutely LOVE candles + anything that smells yummy, my cousin gave me two Langley Candle Company gel candles for Christmas this year. They were the large 16 oz candles, and the scents were Apple Cinnamon and Orange Cinnamon. I've had a gazillion gel candles over the course of my adult life, but had never seen Langley gel candles before.

When I buy candles, I tend to stick with the brands I've tried before, because I know I like them. Why waste money on something you're going to hate, right? Well I'm thrilled with Langley. The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the candles are. Filled with cinnamon sticks, greenery and dried fruits, they are absolutely gorgeous! It took a lot to actually light them, they are so pretty.


The next thing I noticed was how highly scented they are. The candles were only in my hand for two seconds before I was yanking the top off to take a whiff. YUM! Apple Cinnamon is my absolute favorite candle scent, and this one didn't let me down. It really smells like something delicious is baking in the oven. The Orange Cinnamon smelled just as great - and it's the one I burned first. The smell fills the entire room. Both my kids were drooling because they thought I was making a snack. Ha!


Another great thing about Langley gel candles is that they burn forever. With other types of scented candles I buy, they're gone within just a few days' of constant burning. The Langley gel candles burn for 100 hours, so they're well worth the price - which is inexpensive anyway! I recommend this brand to everyone who loves scented candles and I can't wait to try the other scents available.

I had a little trouble with their actual website - some of the text/pictures that seem as if they should be clickable weren't, but with a little snooping, I was able to find the Langley store.


Note: Langley Candles has not compensated me in any way for this post - and my opinions are 100% my own!
Photo Credits: Langley Candle Company, LLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment